Re: Add my name to the list

Christian Kurz (shorty@jupiter.rhein-neckar.de)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 12:18:35 +0200

On 99-08-14 Edward Betts wrote:
> I have registered for a place. I hope some of the papers are going to be in
> English (I speak very little German), the abstracts are, so that is a good
> sign.

Thanks, your name ist noticed. If I see it correclty the most lectures
will be held in English, because a big part of the speakers comes not
from Germany.

> Anybody have any idea about accommodation? Or travel from the UK.

Well, I'm currently working on finding a good accommodiation for the
debian people, that will come. I hope to give more information on monday
evening to this list. Also take a look at www.linux-kongress.de, where
you will find information about travelling to the Linux Kongress.

Cheers
       Christian

--
Q:	Why do firemen wear red suspenders?