Weight_loss drugs prescribed here, shipped overnight to your door. engineering

From: Solomon Shoemaker (7y53ygvgtn@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 09:07:41 CEST

Forget Diet Pills that don't work! Get real Diet Prescription Drugs that are proven to work!
Order before 2PM EST and have it tomorrow!
Click Here
Can't lose the weight?
Lose Weight easily with prescription drugs that are proved to work! No Doctor visit required! Forget those crappy diet pills you see on the net.
Get the real thing today and finally see the weight come off!
Click Here to Learn More
Have Pain?
Then you need to try some prescription muscle relaxers.

Click Here to Learn More
Depressed or Stressed?
We have the most popular anti-depressants available.
Click Here to Learn More
Lowest Prices on the Net
We have every type of legal prescription drugs available and at the lowest prices on the net. No need to see a doctor! Have your medications tomorrow!
Click Here to Learn More

If you don't want to receive anymore offers click here

hr i