Important Solicitation

From: dr agu julius (dr_agujulius1@lycos.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 06:25:47 CEST

                                 DR AGU JULIUS.
                                 Lagos, Nigeria
                                 FAX NO: 234 1 7590573

    PrivateAddress:agujulius@consultant.com or agujulius@mail.com

    ATTN.: THE MANAGING DIRECTOR / C. E. O.

    REQUEST FOR URGENT (CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
    OF THE TRANSFER OF US$45,560,000.00 (FORTY FIVE
    MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES
    DOLLARS ONLY).

    I hope this letter will not embarrass you since we
    have not had any previous communication. I got your
    reference from your country's trade department under private enquiry that
    is not related to my aim of writing you this letter and went further to
    have it confirmed by the Nigeria Exports Promotion Council(NEPC).

    I, on behalf of my other colleagues from different
    Federal Government of Nigeria owned parastatals
    decided to solicit your assistance as regards the
    transfer of the above stated amount into your bank
    account. This fund arose from the over-invoicing of
    various contracts awarded in my parastatals to certain
    foreign contractors some time ago.

    We as holders of official positions in various
    parastatals, were mandated by this new civilian
    government to scrutinize all payments made to certain
    foreign contractors by the past Military Government
    and we discovered that some of the contracts they
    executed were grossly over-invoiced, either by
    omission or commission. Also we discovered that the
    sum of $65,560,000.00 (Sixty-Five Million, Five
    Hundred and Sixty Thousand United States Dollars Only)
    was lying in a suspense account, although the foreign
    contractors were fully paid their entitlements after
    executing the said contracts. We all agreed that the
    over-invoiced amount be transferred (for our own use)
    into a bank account provided by a foreign partner, as
    the code of conduct of the Federal Civil Service does
    not allow us to operate foreign accounts.

    However, we have succeeded in transferring some of
    these money, precisely US$20,000,000.00 (Twenty
    Million United States Dollars Only) into a foreign
    account in GENEVA (SWITZERLAND). But
    unfortunately, the provider of the account has severed
    all forms of contacts with us as he has refused to
    adhere to our earlier mutual agreement insisting that
    the total amount be paid into his nominated bank
    account before disbursement will take effect. If for
    US$20M (Twenty Million United States Dollars Only) we
    are not compensated, how can one guarantee full
    compensation on remittance of the balance of
    US$45.560M (Forty-Five Million, Five Hundred and Sixty
    Thousand United States Dollars Only).

    We are therefore seeking your assistance based on the
    balance amount of US$45.560M, which can be speedily
    processed and fully remitted into your nominated bank
    account. On successful remittance of the fund into
    your account, you will be compensated with 25% of the
    amount for assistance and services and 5% set aside
    for expenses contingency.

    This transaction is closely knitted and in view of our
    SENSITIVE POSITION we cannot afford a slip, I assure
    you that this transaction is 100% risk free. We will
    avail you with our identities as regards our
    respective offices, when relationship is fully
    established and smooth operation commences. I am at
    your disposition to entertain any question(s) from you
    in respect of this transaction, so contact me
    immediately through the above private email addresses( consultant & mail)
    and fax number for
    further information on the requirements and procedure. Please note that
    the DEAL needs utmost confidentiality and your immediate response will be
    highly appreciated and we will use our own share of the money to establish
    a lucrative business in your country.
    Please you should contact me immediately with your
    private fax and telephone numbers where further
    details in respect to this transaction would be sent
    to.

    Yours truly,

    DR AGU JULIUS.