Re: English Webpage

From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 17:34:51 CEST

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> I was misslead because the other pages were in English only
> and usually there is a button to explicitely set the Language
> when a page is available in several languages.

I seem to recall that I've translated the most important ones into
German. That needs to be improved, definitively.

> So my original request should be rewritten as added the language switch.

You've got access to the source now, feel free to implement. :)

I could add a small [english] [deutsch] button, it won't be
automatic though.

The only stupid question is the unasked one.