Re: Webpage and Archive

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 15:54:26 CET

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 12:28:46PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> > I have the preliminary OK from uni-oldenburg.de for ftp space, I
> > haven't yet received the account though.
>
> Good. When do you expect the account?

I should have received it yesterday, if everything went fine...
I'll inform you as soon as we have access to the server.

> > > How can someone access the webpages?
> > Err... Use a browser?
>
> Err.. write access of course. ;)

Since it's only a preliminary web page it's inside a private repository
which is exported through anoncvs and viewcvs. I didn't set up a
repository of its own. You can send me patches, though, and I'll
incorporate them as fast as I can.

GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."