Re: Webpage and Archive

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 12:28:46 CET

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> Joey:
> Thanks for creating the list and hosting the preliminary webpages.
> As we already have a Freie Software Knoppix version with sources,
> we should finalise this as fast as we can.
> I have several requests for this CD.

I have the preliminary OK from uni-oldenburg.de for ftp space, I
haven't yet received the account though.

> How can someone access the webpages?

Err... Use a browser?

> Do we already have a archive of the list?

The list should be archived on lists.infodrom.org. Index
files are only created after there's traffic. Since you sent
the first mail to the list, the archive will be visible tomorrow,
but accessible today already.

GNU GPL: "The source will be with you... always."