Car access on tuesday (was: Re: Car parking)

From: Kai Blin <blin@gmx.net>
Date: Sat Jun 18 2005 - 00:13:12 CEST

* Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [18/06/05, 00:03:17]:

> I've already investigated this today and it will be available
> again this year. That means, 8,-- instead of 10,-- if you pay at
> the counter next to the Dorint hotel.

On a sidenote, will it be possible to get the car close to Stadthalle
this year without leaving a ton of cash at the entrance? IIRC, last year
they wanted something like a EUR 150 deposit to let the cars in.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin aka. nowhere (blin<at>gmx.net), WorldForge Project
Web: http://www.worldforge.org/