Re: Zeitschriftenstaender

From: Felix E. Klee <felix.klee@inka.de>
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 11:23:08 CEST

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 06:25:30 +0200 Martin Schulze wrote:
> Felix (iirc) asked me about 'Zeitschriftenstaender' a while ago.
> You can get simple one made of acrylic glass at Staples or Maxi
> Papier. If I remember correctly they're not too expensive but
> suited for A5, A4 or A4/3 and for single or multiple papers.
> They can be re-used on other shows, of course.

IIRC, I didn't ask you for a "Zeitschriftenstaender". It probably was
someone else, maybe another Felix. BTW, "Zeitschriftenstaender" of many
differrent types and prices are also available at Schaefer-Shop in
Ettlingen near Karlsruhe.

For our litte booth, though, a wall mounted "Zeitschriftenstaender"
would be the only suitable option, AFAICS. But, wall mounting is
not possible, I guess.

Felix