[Fwd: Re: LinuxPrinting logo for LinuxTag]

From: Till Kamppeter (till.kamppeter@gmx.net)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 19:58:26 CEST

Can someone make the logo in the upper left corner of
www.linuxprinting.org fitting to the LinuxTag web page? Unfortunately,
we do not have anything better for the linuxprinting.org/Foomatic
project (see attachment). If it does not come out nicely, we will only
use the KDE Print logo.

Thank you very much.

    Till

attached mail follows:

> You have got the little logo of linuxprinting.org. The LinuxTag team
> likes to have one on their front page, but bigger and fitted to
> their yellow background (as described in the attached mail). Do you
> have a bigger logo somewhere or have you still contactb info of the
> artist who made the logo for you?

No, it's just an icon more than a logo; all we have is what you see.
The LT people are right, all it needs it it's background fiddled to be
light yellow. Is there a graphics person at Mandrake? It should
really be a five-minute fiddle for somebody who does this sort of
thing.

Ideally these things would have proper alpha-channel transparency, but
evidently that doesn't work well everywhere yet ;(

--
Grant Taylor - gtaylor@picante.com - http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/
    Linux Printing Website and HOWTO:  http://www.linuxprinting.org/