[LT Request] Logos required

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sun May 12 2002 - 12:05:22 CEST

Moin!

On <http://www.linuxtag.org/> (for a longer page please refer to
<http://www.linuxtag.org/2002/deutsch/showitem.php3?item=292>) we are
able to display a couple of logos from associated projects. The list
currently is quite small, but with your help that can be fixed. :-)

There are currently no logos for the following projects

 - FSF Europe
 - Gnome
 - Japan Linux Association
 - Krypto (wobei die vermutlich genausowenig ein einheitliches Logo
 - Linux-Portierungen
 - Linux-Audio
 - Linux-Printing
 - PingoS
 - RockLinux
 - Squeak
 - Virtual Reality Tools
 - X.org

I've sent mails to all of these projects. However, if somebody would
like to step forward and grab logos from the web, resize and realias
them, please do and send them as tarball to me. These are the
requirements for such logos:

 . a GIF (or PNG) file, which is

 . antialiased to the current background, i.e. LinuxTag CI-Yellow
   (seems to be 0xFFD000)

 . either transparent or using the very same background colour

 . with a size of approx 64x64. If your logo is not quadratic, you
   may extend one dimension up to 100 pixels.

For testing purpose, I'd like to ask you to simply copy the LinuxTag
page and exchange a graphic with your logo to see if it fits.

On the page above you'll see all current graphics. Some graphics
could use a little assistance from an expert (they were formerly
antialiased against white). If somebody with graphic knowledge and
some spare time is around, I would be glad to send a tarball and/or
receive improved graphics.

Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.