Re: HP Deskjet drivers are now Free Software.

From: Till Kamppeter (till.kamppeter@gmx.net)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 22:31:00 CET

I didn't only do the announcement, I have also already done changes on
the vendor scorecard and suggested printer pages. I have also raised the
score of HP by two ticks ("B+" instead of "B-").

Also my thanks to David Suffield. I would like to invite him to my free
software printing booth on the LinuxTag 2002, June 6-9, 2002, Karlsruhe,
Germany, but MandrakeSoft has probably not enough money to pay his
travel. Is there any other possibility to get some money?

    Till