FYI: LinuxTag 2002 -- Date and Location

From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 09:15:52 CET

Moin!

The next LinuxTag will take place from June 6th to 9th 2002 at the
exhibition fair of KARLSRUHE.

Don't worry, our web pages don't reflect this state yet, but it has
already been acknowledged.

Torsten Spindler asked for people helping the team in preparation of
the event as well as during the show. If you are interested, drop us
a line at info@linuxtag.org with a short description who you are and
how you would like to help.

Apart from that I'll probably be maintaining a list of things to do
when things have matured a bit.

What I need at the very least is a group of people from Karlsruhe who
are able to organize and maintain a location for you to sleep during
the nights. That kind of thing which the Nili crew managed this
year. So if you know people from Karlsruhe...

Crap can work.
Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a good idea.