Printing booth

From: Till Kamppeter (till.kamppeter@gmx.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 02:20:33 CEST

    Oi,

    I will have a booth about printing with free software. There I will have
    a High-End multiofunction device (printing/scanning/copying) from Sharp
    and some other "normal" printers. If you need something printed/copied
    for your project booth, you can do so on my booth. You can also give us
    documentation of your project so that I can put it onto a server on my
    booth and so we can print useful documentation when demonstrating the
    printers. And the people have something to take with them.

        Till