New program in ltp/admin

From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 18:42:52 CEST

    I've added a simple sample GUI app, using Gtk and Perl to
    ltp/admin. It's called listprojects.pl. If you like this
    rather than the php/web frontend, just enhance it so it can
    handle everything.

    I'm sorry, but this was "only" a test for me how Gtk and Perl
    work together. I'm quite happy with it, it's even simplier
    than Gtk and C. If I would have to work with X more, Gtk
    (together with Perl or C, depending on the size of the project,
    would probably be my choice). However, since it was only a
    test, it's quite unlikely that I'm going to maintain it.

    There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.