Now, I can call anywhere in the world, legally, without paying...

From: Eliminate Huge Phone Bills - Call FREE (email@mailseeker.net)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 16:05:33 CEST

    I would like to ask your permission to send you some more details on how I can now legally call anywhere in the world for free

    I would like to ask your permission to send you some more details on how I can now legally call anywhere in the world for free, based on a little piece of hardware - It's brand new technology, that's just been released. It works on any regular telephone - really easy to install (and I am not a technical person) and it's even easier to use, since there is nothing to regulate or program.

    In addition, the whole project is introduced globally via affiliates, so you can get the system to pay for itself - even, for those interested, you can create a massive source of extra residual income through this great invention. Since most people do NOT enjoy paying huge phone bills, the response has been overwhelming. (over 7,000 people in 124 different countries in less than 3 weeks).

    To instantaneously get details - simply send a blank e-mail to
    mailto:freecalls@oninet.pt?subject=call-free-info-yes

    Sincerely,
    Barb

    Barbara Vervoort
    Sao Lourenco, Almancil
    Portugal - My Telephone +351-289-356.340

    PS: the response has been overwhelming - requests are coming in from all over the world - so it may take a few hours before you receive my reply

    PS: if by mistake, you are not interested in this
    mailto:optout@oninet.pt?subject=not-interested-remove