2secs

From: a8wood@email.com
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 03:02:53 CEST

  • Next message: <<****Tools4Marketing****>>: "50% off Lists: Educators - Publicity - Libraries - Bookstores - Film Producers - Art Galleries - Record Stores - Custom (more)"

    I discovered this website where
    creditors bid on your existing mortgage.
    http://freeoffers.bz/dev/mort/track/?SID=m131
    it was instant and painless. within no time my
    mortgage was refinanced, my repayments are lower,
    and i'm using the money i'm saving to buy my
    daughter a new car.
    http://freeoffers.bz/dev/mort/track/?SID=m131
    the amazing part? i'm still ahead and in the long run
    i'm going to save tens of thousands.
    You can't search for this website, its the
    one the banks use and nobody wants you to find
    out about. the time to save money is now.
    http://freeoffers.bz/dev/mort/track/?SID=m131
    - Paul Boes.