Re: Forgotten passwordmonoprogramming

From: net (net@mailhost.com)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 05:40:20 CEST

    YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A DILDO SITE LIKE THIS ONE!!
    Extreme never seen before pictures and content
    http://www.supremewebhosting-online.com/users/k/katrina/sd/index.html?a=3034155

    Join in the fun as the girls REAM in objects like never before
    http://www.supremewebhosting-online.com/users/k/katrina/sd/index.html?a=3034155

    This is NOT SPAM - You have received this e-mail because at one time or another you
    entered the weekly draw at one of our portals or sites. We comply with all proposed and
    current laws on commercial e-mail under (Bill s. 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th Congress).
    If you have received this e-mail in error, we apologize for the inconvenience and ask
    that you remove yourself. Just go to http://200.38.128.154/

    collateral