New partners and improvement of existing partner relationships

From: news@bluecom.com
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 09:21:01 CEST

We are looking for both new partners and improvement of existing partner relationships.

Whether you want to buy or sell, BlueCom Danmark A/S is definitely worth a closer acquaintance.

BlueCom Danmark A/S is a worldwide IT-distributor of PC-systems and add-ons. Since its foundation in 1992, the company has enjoyed constant growth, and is always on the look out for new partners to cooperate with.

We have pinpointed you and your company through our research on the Internet and in our existing database, and hope to create and broaden our cooperation with you in the future.
If this letter would be best addressed to someone else in your company, kindly forward it to the relevant colleague. However if this proposal holds no interest for you, please press the ‘unsubscribe’ button below.

The easiest way to establish a cooperative relationship with BlueCom Danmark A/S is via our user-friendly web-site.
If any of the features described below are of interest to your company, please click on the link, and our cooperation has begun!

CUSTOMER:
Do you want be a future customer of BlueCom Danmark A/S?
We are able to offer the absolute best prices on the market for our broad selection of products from PC-components, of brands like Intel, AMD, ASUS, Matrox, Yamaha, Quantum, Mobile Phones, accessories and Original Retail Boxed Options to IBM, Compaq, HP, Toshiba, SUN and many more, through to PCs, Monitors, Notebooks, Printers, Servers and HIGH-END UNIX Servers:
Please click here: http://www.bluecom.com/rootfiles/registration.cfm

Do you buy Factory Refurbished Products?
BlueCom Danmark A/S is a key player on the international market for Factory Refurbished Products, dealing with high quality products that are packaged in their original Retail Boxes, and come with a normal manufactory warranty.
Please click here: http://www.bluecom.com/prod_interrest.cfm

SUPPLIER:
Are you a future supplier for Bluecom A/S?
BlueCom Danmark A/S keeps it suppliers updated on products in demand; the specific volumes on request, and of course the target prices. If you would like to see which products and target prices we are interested in right now.
Please click here: http://www.bluecom.com/scm/start.cfm

Do you want to sell Factory Refurbished Products to us?
A large share of our product range is Factory Refurbished Products. Are these something that you can deliver?
Please click here: http://www.bluecom.com/scm/register_supplier.cfm

EVERYBODY:
Would you like to receive IT News?
BlueCom Danmark A/S provides a totally free IT news service. We produce a newsletter with relevant information about recent developments in our trade, new products, tariff rates and general trends in the IT-market. The newsletter is also about BlueCom Danmark A/S and its business partners.
Please click here: http://www.bluecom.com/rootfiles/it_news_1.cfm

Would you like more information about BlueCom Danmark A/S?
For further information please do not hesitate to contact BlueCom Danmark A/S. You can also visit our homepage at www.bluecom.com

Thank you for your time. We look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
BlueCom Danmark A/S

Wolrdwide IT volume distribution

Jens Fournais