Business opp.+ a FREE E-Book!

From: stas3@adsl-1586.turboline.skynet.be
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 00:22:40 CET

    Dear Sir or Madam,
    We want to invite you to the greatest business in the world:
    The Direct mail or mail order business.
    No matter who you are or Where you are, you can!
    This is not a huge corporation writing, this is a regular
    family with 2 kids that was able to quit their job and work
    from home. You can start with very little and build your way up!
    Please, give it a try!!!

    Before we ask for anything, we want to
    GIVE A FREE DOWNLOADABLE BOOK for every visitor!!

    Interested????.....send us an email and we will forward further info:

    Send an email to: itwillbegood@uol.com.ar
    with "e-book" in the * SUBJECT* field.

    The first 75 people will also get a FREE Report!!
    See Below for INSTANT ACCESS!
    ==>> Send e-mail to: mailto: itwillbegood@uol.com.ar?subject=e-book

    This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301. Per Section 301,
    Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email
    may be stopped at no cost to you by contacting us: congia3@interfree.it
    Please type "Remove" in the subject line.Your request to be remove will be processed
    within 24 hours. Please DO NOT Reply to this message if you wish to be removed