Are you paying too much for cable TV

Subject: Are you paying too much for cable TV
fhgfyrtytrytr@yahoo.com
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 15:42:20 CEST

CABLE TV DE-SCRAMBLER

Build Your Own Cable De-scrambler for less than $17. There are only 7 Simple steps to follow, and all the parts (parts number list provided) can be easily found at your local electronics store.

We Send You:
¨ E-Z To follow Assembly Instructions.
¨ E-Z To read Original Drawings.
¨ The Parts List.

Frequently Asked Questions--CABLE TV DE-SCRAMBLER

Q: Will the de-scrambler work on Fiber, TCI, Jarrod and
      Satellite systems?