Unidentified subject!

Subject: Unidentified subject!
From: Kangaroot.net (pepijn@kangaroot.net)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 23:43:39 CEST

Dear Customers, friends & Linux-lovers, lug-members,

Indeed it's been a while since you've heard something from your Favourite European Linux store : Kangaroot.
But we' ve been working hard (and partying from time to time) on a new series of wonderful promotions for the months of August & September.

Every two weeks we'll offer you a great deal !! Hurry up, as supplies on these promotions are limited.

We start the month of august with the best package deal i've seen in years....

Red Hat Linux 6.2 Standard + O'reilly MySQL/mSQL

In this package we tried to combine two of the most popular linux products for both the linux-starters and the experts. The package contains the most popular linux distribution in the world. Since years RedHat is used for the desktop pc's as well as for servers.
While installing this distribution you can enjoy the ease of a graphical interface and the choice to install a workstation or server.

I think everyone will agree with us that O'Reilly is THE publisher for linux books. The book MySQL & mSQL is a book most people can learn something from.
It's written so that people new to SQL can have a quick introduction to the language.

This full package will be yours for just 74.26 euros .... a GREAT deal !!
Want to add a neat little penguin ?? add 3.82 euro's ....that makes 78.08 euro for the Redhat software, the O'reilly MySQL book and a cute little penguin :)

Kangaroot is working hard to offer you a better shopping experience....keep your eyes on the site !! and on this newsletter of course !!

If you are a leading member of a LUG and want to talk about discount prices, cooperations, ... please contact us at partners@kangaroot.net

Most regards,

The Kangaroot Crew