WOULD YOU LIKE TO LOOK & FEEL 10-20 YEARS YOUNGER? 10548

From: return65@uole.com
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 02:49:22 CET

    Would you like to increase Muscle Strength by 88% & reduce Body Fat by 72%?
    --WITHOUT EXERCISE!?!

    How about increasing energy levels by 84%?
    Or Increasing Sexual Potency & Frequency by 75%?

    ALL OF THIS IS NOW POSSIBLE: We offer the Most Potent Oral GH Formula
    available--backed up by 7 years of research--to help you achieve all this & more!

    START REVERSING THE AGING PROCESS TODAY!

    In thousands of clinical studies (with no side effects), GH has been shownto
    accomplish the following:

    * Reduce body fat and build lean muscle without exercise!
    * Enhance sexual performance
    * Remove wrinkles and cellulite
    * Lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol profile
    * Improve sleep, vision and memory
    * Restore hair color and growth
    * Strengthen the immune system
    * Increase energy and cardiac output
    * Turn back your body's biological time clock 10-20 years in 6 months of usage !!

    For more FREE INFORMATION or to order product, please visit our web site at:
    http://www.ghspecial.com

    or CALL our 24 HR Voicemail with your name, number & the best times to call:
    (888) 624-9852 Thank you!

    Wholesale Inquiries WELCOME (not MLM).

    ===================================================================== REMOVAL INSTUCTIONS: Click Here Mailto:mortmail13@yahoo.com?subject=Delete