#LinuxGER

Re: [unix] Re: Alpha Angebot HobbyTronic Dortmund

Mikhail A. Sokolov (mishania@demos.su)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 00:28:03 +0400

Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 00:28:03 +0400
From: "Mikhail A. Sokolov" <mishania@demos.su>
To: unix@binary.net
Subject: Re: [unix] Re: Alpha Angebot HobbyTronic Dortmund

I once had such a machine.. well, perfoms as some pentium pro 150Mhz

On Wed, Apr 22, 1998 at 06:46:14PM +0200, Marcus Herbert wrote:
# On Wed, Apr 22, 1998 at 11:06:17AM +0200, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
# > > Our offer for Linux Users on the HobbyTronic in Dortmund 22-26 April
# > > 1) DM 100,- Digital AXPpci board incl. 166Mhz Alpha Processor
#
# [Dieses geht auch per Cc: an eine internationale ML, daher in Englisch]
#
# Where did you get that quote from? How many boards are available?
# Who is going to that fair?
#
# Well .. many questions.
#
# First of all we should find somebody from Dortmund that is willing
# to buy these boards for us; then we have to set up a list of all
# people who are willing to buy such a thing.
#
# What about the money? Paying with check or what?
#
# The fair is staring today, so we have to decide quick.
#
# Btw.. some people asked about the performance of this board and some
# more datas; could anybody please write two or three lines about this
# topic?
#
# --
# Key-ID: 666/36540865 1997/06/09
# Fingerprint: CF F3 84 5C A9 0A 90 A9 41 C3 18 60 90 D8 03 A0
# E-Mail: <rhoenie@chillout.org>
# Gen-Key: Available on any public Gen-Server.

--
-mishania