#LinuxGER

Re: Alpha Angebot HobbyTronic Dortmund

Marcus Herbert (rhoenie@chillout.org)
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:46:14 +0200

Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:46:14 +0200
From: Marcus Herbert <rhoenie@chillout.org>
To: linuxger@infodrom.north.de
Subject: Re: Alpha Angebot HobbyTronic Dortmund

On Wed, Apr 22, 1998 at 11:06:17AM +0200, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> > Our offer for Linux Users on the HobbyTronic in Dortmund 22-26 April
> > 1) DM 100,- Digital AXPpci board incl. 166Mhz Alpha Processor

[Dieses geht auch per Cc: an eine internationale ML, daher in Englisch]

Where did you get that quote from? How many boards are available?
Who is going to that fair?

Well .. many questions.

First of all we should find somebody from Dortmund that is willing
to buy these boards for us; then we have to set up a list of all
people who are willing to buy such a thing.

What about the money? Paying with check or what?

The fair is staring today, so we have to decide quick.

Btw.. some people asked about the performance of this board and some
more datas; could anybody please write two or three lines about this
topic?

--
        Key-ID: 666/36540865 1997/06/09
   Fingerprint: CF F3 84 5C A9 0A 90 A9  41 C3 18 60 90 D8 03 A0