#LinuxGER

Re: [oo-browser] xoobr

Bob Weiner (weiner@altrasoft.com)
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 14:43:36 -0700

Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 14:43:36 -0700
From: Bob Weiner <weiner@altrasoft.com>
To: leo@mud.de
Subject: Re: [oo-browser] xoobr

MLJ> I tried to use the xoobr, but when it displays the tree the viewport goes
MLJ> all black. I can see the outline of the tree when it is redrawn (resize of
MLJ> the window), but it only flickers and the result is a black window. Only
MLJ> the menubar is readable.

MLJ> Any suggestions?

Yes, we at Altrasoft, the makers of the OO-Browser, have an updated version
with fixes for this that we provide exclusively to our commercial customers
with a year of support for $1350 USD. If you are interested in this service,
we can get you going. Otherwise, you'll have to rely on whatever free help
anyone may feel like providing you.

Regards,

Bob