#LinuxGER

Adobe products (fwd)

PeeCee EiZ (eiz@aclaris.cl)
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 01:10:12 -0400 (CST)

Subject: Adobe products (fwd)
To: linuxnet@cabi.net, linux-biz@lege.com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 01:10:12 -0400 (CST)
From: PeeCee EiZ <eiz@aclaris.cl>

Some people showed interest in this, so I thought those of you who missed it
should read it. This sounds very good, so if you're interested, make sure to
let them (Adobe) know.

--
PeeCee EiZ                          <eiz@aclaris.cl> <PC-Ace@interactiva.cl>
 "A marine can take ANYTHING!! Thank you, sir, may I have another?!?"