Re: Built-in support for rotating logfiles?

From: Joachim Nilsson <troglobit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:45:51 +0200

Hi Kjeld, all!

Thanks, I actually went ahead and ported the BusyBox logrotation code
and just finished testing it. I blogged about it yesterday and was
just about to post a follow up to the list.

   http://vmlinux.org/jocke/blog/hacks/sysklogd-logrotate

The actual patch is mentioned in the post, but is available from here.

   ftp://vmlinux.org/pub/People/jocke/patches/sysklogd-logrotate.patch

Regards
 /Joachim