I'm confused...

From: Rusty Carruth (rcarruth@tempe.tt.slb.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 17:44:38 CEST

    I just got an email from sysklogd-request saying that I'd been
    unsubscribed, and that if that was wrong to send a reply back.

    So, since it was wrong, I sent a reply back, and got what looked
    a lot like an autoreply, listing a BUNCH of addresses with my
    email.

    Or something. I'm not sure how to grok the message, which says this:

    You have not been removed, I couldn't find your name on the list.
    What I did find were the following approximate matches:

     70 rcd@amherst.com 7448 rcarruth@slb.com
     25 jleonard@frost.slimy.com 4587 rcarruth@tempe.tt.slb.com
     25 jleonard@frost.slimy.com 4587 rcarruth@Tempe.tt.slb.com
      7 rudi@darx.com.au 4370 rcarruth@slb.com
     44 paramail@para-protect.com 3506 rcarruth@tempe.tt.slb.com
     44 paramail@para-protect.com 3506 rcarruth@Tempe.tt.slb.com
     24 jcarlosi@yahoo.com 3378 rcarruth@slb.com
     24 jcarlosi@yahoo.com 3083 rcarruth@localhost

    If you recognise one of these addresses as being the one you
    wanted to unsubscribe, send in a new unsubscribe request
    containing the text: unsubscribe the_address_you_meant.

    If this wasn't your intention or you are having problems getting yourself
    unsubscribed, reply to this mail now (quoting it entirely (for diagnostic
    purposes), and of course adding any comments you see fit).

    ----end of quote----

    Is this saying that rcd@amherst.com, jleonard@frost.slimy.com, and all those
    other guys are aliased to me? (I'm rcarruth@<blah>slb.com)

    And why did I get this unsubscribe notice (the one I did not include after
    the message above, that I replied to which GAVE me that message above)?

    I'm confused.... (HIGHLY clue-challenged!)

    Does anybody know what's going on?

    rc

    Rusty E. Carruth Email: rcarruth@Tempe.tt.slb.com or rcarruth@slb.com
    Voice: (480) 345-3621 SnailMail: Schlumberger ATE ___
    FAX: (480) 345-8793 7855 S. River Parkway, Suite 116 \e/
    Ham: N7IKQ @ 146.82+,pl 162.2 Tempe, AZ 85284-1825 V
    ICBM: 33 20' 44"N 111 53' 47"W http://tuxedo.org/~esr/ecsl/index.html