(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
From: Asif Siddiqui (asiddiqui@boaw.net)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 23:42:33 CEST

Hi, reading the man page of syslog i found your email address there. I had a
question thats not answered in the documentation anywhere. I haev routers
and switches that can generate syslog messages and can send them to my
syslog box. Is there anyway I can tell syslog to log their different
messages to seperate log files? Like based on their IP address or hostnames,
or do I have to run a script to grep the log files for em? thanks

Asif