t-dose debian booth 2024? za 1 & zo 2 juni 2024, geldrop, .nl

From: Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb-debian_at_mdcc.cx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 06:55:53 +0100

Hi,

Since 2007, Debian has been represented with a booth at the yearly T-DOSE
conference near Eindhoven. (See the debian-events-nl_at_l.d.o archives.)

T-DOSE is a volunteer driven, no registration needed, free entrance, 2-day
conference. A bit like a human scale FOSDEM :) See
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-DOSE and https://t-dose.org/ .

Unfortunately, this year the usual suspects setting up and staffing the booth
are not available: sebastic_at_d.o is probably not there; stappers_at_d.o will likely
be there but does not have time to prepare a booth; Anne Bezemer will not be
there; I myself won't be there.

I myself am willing to help organize stuff before the event. By now you
guessed the question in this message: would _you_ like to help running a Debian
booth @ this years' T-DOSE, sat 1 and sun 2 June, at the Weeffabriek in Geldrop
(near Eindhoven)? (You don't need to be a Debian Developer for that, btw.)

If so, I am willing to fill in the call-for-booths registration form.

Thanks, Bye,

Joost