Debian and Buster release party in Lille, 5th october 2019

From: <cacatoes_at_tuxfamily.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 14:57:03 +0200

Hello hello,

Following Joost's suggestion, cross-posting this here.

---
We are members of several organizations doing free software in Hauts de
France region (Mycélium, a non-profit internet service provider, Chtinux
LUG, and Cliss XII, a cooperative mainly working with public
administrations).
We wanted to tell about an event we organize in Lille on Saturday 5th of
October.
It will be a Buster release party, actually broader since there has been
very few if not any Debian events in our region during many years (of
course there are free software events, but not emphasizing it is related
to Debian).
Infos are already on Debian Wiki[1] and should also be relayed by Alban
from Debian France on Debian Micronews.
It will take place in the M.R.E.S. building (Maison Régionale de
l'Environnement et des Solidarités), 23 rue Gosselet, from 10am to 6pm.
Our activities that day will mainly be an install party, some free
discussions and an «auberge espagnole» (bring and share your own food).
You are welcome :)
[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/fr/2019/Lille