Debian Bug Squashing Party (BSP) in Berlin, Germany -- 09/10 February 2019

From: Sascha Steinbiss <satta_at_debian.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 14:30:21 +0100

Dear Debianistas,

I am pleased to announce a BSP (Bug Squashing Party) taking place in
February in Berlin, Germany.
Let's spend a weekend having fun and trying to fix lots of bugs in
preparation of Buster!

  Date: February 9-10, 2019
  Start: 9 am on the 9th
  End: 7 pm on the 10th
  Location: DCSO GmbH [1]
            EUREF-Campus 22
            10829 Berlin, Germany

More information can be found on the Debian events wiki page [2].
Please register on the wiki page if you plan to attend so we know how
many people to expect (e.g. to estimate food requirements).
As far as space is concerned, we'd be fine with about 15 people.

Also please remember that travel expenses etc. up to 100 USD (or
equivalent) can be reimbursed by Debian (see [3]).

See you there!
Sascha

[1] https://www.dcso.de
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2019/02/de/Berlin