T-DOSE 2018, Fontys University of Applied Science, Eindhoven, .nl, sat November 24th 2018. / [T-DOSE 2018 - better late than never!]

From: Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb_at_debian.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 11:57:57 +0200

Hi,

FYI: CfP for a very nice yearly event in Eindhoven, The Netherlands:
https://www.t-dose.org/2018/cfp . Will take place saturday november 24th 2018.

History learns there'll likely be a Debian booth this year too:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/nl/ .

Bye,

Joost

attached mail follows:

It's a lot later in the year than usual for the announcement of the date for
this year's edition of T-DOSE. We apologise for the delay. We have been
working out some difficulties with our venue, but we have finally found a
workable solution for this year.

Due to circumstances, we have had to make the decision to make T-DOSE 2018 a
single day event. On this day, we expect to have an event like you've come to
expect of us over the years. T-DOSE 2018 will take place on November 24th.

Of course, that means we're now looking for content! You can find the CFP
here [1].

We hope to see you all in November!

[1] www.t-dose.org/2018/cfp