Fwd: Talk at BalCCon 14-16 September

From: Daniel Pocock <daniel_at_pocock.pro>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 23:20:22 +0200

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Talk at BalCCon 14-16 September

  BalCCon2k18 - Balkan Computers Congress meet up of the international
  hacker community in organization of LUGoNS – Linux Users Group of Novi
  Sad. It features talks covering both technical and social aspects of our
  digital society.
    The first part of the program has been envisaged to be a set of
  presentations, workshops and lectures on the current topics regarding
  privacy, technology, software development, free software &
  socio-political issues. Hands-on projects and hacking have been planned
  for the second part of the program.
    Our goal is to gather all the communities from the region, continent and
  the World in an effort to hack, play, learn, pass knowledge and exchange
  experience. BalCCon aims to become the central hacker community in South
  East Balkan, as well as to provide the opportunity for all the people in
  this part of Europe to connect and to cooperate.
    The CfP is on page :
    https://2k18.balccon.org/index.php?title=BalCCon2k18_CfP
    SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
    https://frab.balccon.org/en/Balccon2k18/cfp/session/new
    Dates and Deadlines:
        July 1st, 2018 (23:59 UTC): Submission deadline
      July 15th, 2018: Final notification of acceptance
      September 14th – 16th, 2018: BalCCon – Balkan Computer Congress
    Updated information are covered by the https://balccon.org or via
  Twitter (@BalCC0n).
    If you have some questions about BalCCon, feel free to contact me.
Hope to see you in September in Novi Sad.