Re: Poll: Possible DebianSchwarzwaldCamp in October

From: Christoph Biedl <>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 08:08:54 +0100

Christoph Biedl wrote...

> Problem two: Are there enough people willing to attend? Your call.

Thanks for all the votes, time for a status update:

Save the date: *If* SchwarzwaldCamp is going to happen (see below), it
will be on the first weekend, i.e.

    October 11th-14th 2018

However, there still are some showstoppers to handle, and I will delay
registration until then. This should hopefully take less than a week.


Received on Wed Mar 21 2018 - 08:07:16 CET

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Wed Mar 21 2018 - 08:07:16 CET