Migrating flyers from CVS to Git?

From: Andreas Tille <andreas_at_an3as.eu>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 11:02:08 +0100

Hi,

when I went through the stuff I checked out from Alioth I stumbled upon
debian-flyers CVS. I have no idea about CVS at all (I do not even know
how to get a fresh checkout - I'm somehow fail to find the according
doc) but somebody should care for a migration to Salsa since I consider
the flyers valuable stuff. If nobody volunteers may be you can point me
at least to some basic information like how I managed to check out the
repository on my disk since this has probably the needed information for
git-cvsimport. I've somehow read the Debian Website team does some
large scale CVS to Git migration but I did not follow this closely.

In short: I'd prefer if somebody would care but if not I'd step in with
your help.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--