Debian booth at T-DOSE 2017, sat/sun November 18 and 19, Eindhoven, Netherlands

From: Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb-debian-events-eu-20171007-2_at_mdcc.cx>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 07:22:39 +0200

Hi,

TL;DR: please visit the T-DOSE conference, please come and join us organizing
the Debian booth, please create
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/nl/2017/T-DOSE .

Thanks to Geert Stappers who volunteered to take care there's full time
staffing of the booth, I have just requested a Debian booth at this years
T-DOSE conference. If we're granted a place, it will be the 11th edition of
the Debian booth at this 12th edition of the conference.

T-DOSE is a yearly event in Eindhoven, The Netherlands to promote the use and
development of Open Source Software. Entry is gratis, no registration required
for visitors.

Place & time: Fontys University of Applied Science, Rachelsmolen 1, 5612 AM
Eindhoven, Netherlands:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=51.45136&mlon=5.48289&zoom=16#map=16/51.4514/5.4829&layers=T
. Saturday november 18 2017; location opens at 8:30 hrs for building up
stands, closes at 18:00. Sunday november 19 2017; open at 9:00, cleaning and
tear down start at 17:00, closes at 18:00.

It would be really nice if someone could start creating
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/nl/2017/T-DOSE (stuff at
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/nl/2016/T-DOSE can be re-used of course.)
At #debian-nl on OFTC I've heard vagarwal, stappers, joostvb, sebastic, elbrus
and renegrader plan to be present and helping staffing the booth at some
moments, and I guess Anne Bezemer will be present too.

Looking forward to meeting again at T-DOSE!

Bye,

Joost

--
irc:joostvb@{OFTC,freenode} ∙ http://mdcc.cx/http://ad1810.com/
Original announcements:
Open Source projects can apply for a project stand at T-DOSE using this form.
Non Open Source project submissions are refused. At the project stands it is
not allowed to do coding. An area for checking e-mail, coding or working on
your laptop will be provided. Do not forget to bring promotion material
(poster, flyers, cloths to hide the table).  If you have other requests, then
please e-mail me.  A project stand is:
    2x table of size ~1m x 1m
    1x 220V power
    1x internet connection (bring a hub/switch)
    lunch ticket for booth members (maximum of 5 andonly valid at T-DOSE event)
    manned during the entire T-DOSE conference
If you need more power connections or internet connections at your booth, then
it is wise to bring your own extensions.