MiniDebConf Prishtina - October 7 (& 8) (work in progress)

From: Daniel Pocock <daniel_at_pocock.pro>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 21:14:04 +0200

Hi all,

I've started a discussion[1] with the FLOSS community in Prishtina about
a MiniDebConf during my next visit to the region. A wiki page[2] is
already up too.

Things in this region tend to happen at the last minute, so please don't
be alarmed at the fact there is no venue confirmed.

If anybody else would like to join, please just add your idea on the
wiki, feel free to introduce yourself on the mailing list and start
looking at travel options. Accommodation and meal costs are very low
there and flights may also be quite cheap for some routes.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://lists.flossk.org/pipermail/general/2017-September/thread.html
2. https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/ks/2017/MiniDebConfPrishtina