Re: Sun[esc]bdwaSnowCamp in Italy in late february/early march?

From: Elena ``of Valhalla'' <valhalla-l_at_trueelena.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 23:47:09 +0200

On 2017-09-09 at 12:26:01 +0200, Ana Guerrero Lopez wrote:
> I would welcome to have at least one weekend between both events, two
> weekends even better.

also my tought: being near fosdem may have allowed somebody to attend
both events, but also has a very high chance of cancellations because of
fosdemflu (including from the organizers :) ), having time to recover
would probably be on average better.

> But in the end, IMHO, date is a very important
> part of the negotiation when choosing the place, some hotel/hostels/etc
> will make you a better price in the weekends they expect to have
> less people, so I would suggest you to get quotes for several weekends
> and see if it makes a big difference.

Before writing the email I talked with the hostel to check their
availability for the dates and they agree that all three weekends are a
good time, with no price difference.

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''