Re: "Encontro de Cooperativas da Euroregião" participation - Request for brochures and posters

From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter_at_debian.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 23:08:14 +0200

Hi Manuel,

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 03:35:38PM +0100, Manuel Moura wrote:
> Hi.
>
> We are a multi-sectorial non-profit Portuguese organization (a co-operative).
>
> Our project was born two years ago with the objective, among others, to support
> small companies in their effort of IT modernization.
>
> We think that Debian is the best option for them as a OS (server and desktop/
> laptop). It was/is the solution that we choose from the beginning and it proved
> to be the best option.
>
> We are going to participate in the Encontro de Cooperativas da Euroregião
> (Galicia and North of Portugal) and we would like to propose Debian to the
> other participants (another co-operatives).
>
> Is it possible to send to our organization some brochures, posters and other
> marketing materials? The event will take effect next 20th June.

That isn't very long anymore. Did you get any offers for this? I'd help
you if I could, but I don't have anything...

If needs be, there is a "Debian flyer" which you can print out yourself:

http://debian-flyers.alioth.debian.org/

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?
  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008