more Debian T-shirts, stickers and things for events?

From: Daniel Pocock <daniel_at_pocock.pro>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:15:03 +0200

Hi all,

I'd like to take some Debian things down to OSCAL17[1] in Tirana

There have already been some inquiries about the "apt-get anarchism"
T-shirt and the polo shirt with the logo.

Are any of these things already in Switzerland so I could collect them
locally?

If not, how and where would be the best place to get more created? I
will potentially visit Italy and the UK in the next few weeks, maybe I
could also ask the OSCAL17 team if they are having T-shirts made and we
could get some made there and I bring them back with me.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://oscal.openlabs.cc/registrations-for-oscal-2017-are-now-open/