[stands@fosdem.org: Your stand proposal for Debian has been accepted]

From: Geert Stappers <stappers_at_debian.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 08:59:49 +0100

FYI

----- Forwarded message from FOSDEM Stands Team <stands_at_fosdem.org> -----

Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 23:06:28 +0100 (CET)
From: FOSDEM Stands Team <stands_at_fosdem.org>
To: Geert Stappers <stappers_at_debian.org>
Subject: Your stand proposal for Debian has been accepted

Hi Geert,

The FOSDEM stands team is glad to be able to inform you that your request
for a stand for Debian has been accepted.
There will be one table reserved for you.

We have received almost twice as many proposals as we could accept.
In order to be able to accept more projects, we have reduced most
requests for multiple tables to only one table.

You will receive further information about what's expected of you
closer to the event date.

Looking forward to seeing you at FOSDEM 2017!

Best regards,

Johan van Selst
FOSDEM stands team

----- End forwarded message -----