Debian BBQ, 27th-29th August in Cambridge

From: Steve McIntyre <steve_at_einval.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 11:56:21 +0100

Hi folks,

I'm going to host another BBQ at my place in Cambridge this year.

We're using the normal timing: the Bank Holiday weekend at the end of
August, i.e. the 27th to 29th of August.

We'd love to see anybody related to or interested in Debian. There are
details in the wiki at [1]. If you are planning to join us, then
please add your details on that page to help us plan. There is still
some crash space available at my place, but I'm expecting it to run
out quickly. :-)

See you in August!

[1] http://wiki.earth.li/DebianParty2016

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve_at_einval.com
Into the distance, a ribbon of black