[Reminder] Invitation to the debian.ch General Meeting - 2016-02-13 18:00 CEST, Zurich

From: Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 22:49:20 +0100

Hi

Daniel Pocock <daniel_at_pocock.pro> writes:

> Very few people responded on the poll, will this go ahead?
>
> Maybe some people missed the email

Is there any reason to belive that people missed this? Maybe the
initerest is just low as there are no hot topics to discuss. I don't
know. If you plan to attend please add your name to the poll NOW.

BTW we currently have 5 or 6 people for the fondue (one person is not on
the poll but will most probably attend ;-)). So we need 1 or 2 Caquelons
for the fondue. Philipp and/or Axel can you bring one? I unfortunately
can't bring mine.

Gaudenz