Re: inner join (FOSDEM speakers), (contributors.debian.org)

From: Daniel Pocock <daniel_at_pocock.pro>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 13:40:19 +0100

On 14/01/16 11:50, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2016, Daniel Pocock wrote:
>> I was thinking that it could be interesting to make a list of all
>> the FOSDEM speakers who are also on contributors.debian.org,
>> giving a picture of Debian's footprint in all the different
>> dev-rooms, main tracks, etc.
>>
>> Has anybody tried anything like this before? Does FOSDEM provide
>> any data dump from Pentabarf that could be used for such
>> reporting?
>
> doesnt penta provide xml for all the dev rooms too?

https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/xml

has the public content, including dev-rooms, no email addresses though.

To join on contributors.debian.org we would probably need to use email
addresses, but we would not need to reveal those email addresses that
weren't already public. Maybe I should raise this with the FOSDEM
team somehow, is anybody already aware of anything like this?

Regards,

Daniel