Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2016

From: Jan Dittberner <jandd_at_debian.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 11:39:49 +0100

Hello,

the Chemnitzer Linux-Tage have opened their call for presentations [1].
The event will happen on 19th and 20th of March 2016 in the "Zentrales
Hörsaal- und Seminargebäude" of the Technical University Chemnitz.

I applied for a Debian booth and will do the booth organization as I did this
year. I copied this years Wiki page to a 2016 [2] version and will use
this Wiki page to organize the booth.

If you already know that you will come to Chemnitz and would like to
volunteer to help with the booth please let me know. The organizers give
free food, indoor camping and tickets for the social event on Saturday
evening to a *limited number* of booth helpers.

[1] https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2016/de/programm
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2016/ChemnitzerLinuxTage

Best regards
Jan

PS: Sorry for resending the mail. I messed up the subject line and would
    like to link to this mail in the archive.

--
Jan Dittberner - Debian Developer
GPG-key: 4096R/558FB8DD 2009-05-10