Re: FOSDEM stand for Debian

From: Geert Stappers <stappers_at_stappers.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 22:34:45 +0100

So I wrote:

> Hello FOSDEM People,
>
> A request for a stand.
>
> If still possible two tables please
>
> Project name: Debian
> Stand description: Debian booth
> Project URLs: http://www.debian.org
> Your name and relation to the project: Geert Stappers, member of Debian events team
> Why should FOSDEM accept this proposal?
> FOSDEM - Debain Win-win situation for promoting F.L.O.S.S.
>
> Optionally, if requesting two tables, motivation for the second table.
>
> I assume/hope/expect that Debian France and Debian Germany (Alfabeth order)
> will be present with there merchandise stuff.

The great FOSDEM people granted use two tables.
Further information from them is in the making.

We, Debian Europe, can/should make our next preparation.
That will be creating a wiki page. I will have sundaynight
time for it and it would be great if it is created earlier.

Groeten
Geert Stappers

--
Leven en laten leven