Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2015

From: Jan Dittberner <jandd_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 21:13:50 +0200

Hello,

the Chemnitzer Linux-Tage have already opened their call for presentations
[1]. The event will happen on 21st and 22nd of March 2015 in the "Zentrales
Hörsaal- und Seminargebäude" of the Technical University Chemnitz.

I will apply for a Debian booth and do the booth organization as I did this
year. I copied this years Wiki page [2] to a 2015 version and will use this
Wiki page to organize the booth.

If you already know that you will come to Chemnitz and would like to
volunteer to help with the booth please let me know. The organizers give
free food, indoor camping and tickets for the social event on Saturday
evening to a *limited number* of booth helpers.

[1] https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2015/de/programm
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2015/ChemnitzerLinuxTage

Best regards
Jan