Re: roll banner routing from Berlin.DE to Eindhoven.NL

From: Sven Guckes <maillist-debian-events-eu_at_guckes.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 03:11:18 +0200

* Geert Stappers <stappers_at_stappers.nl> [2014-09-30 23:30]:
> > > It's in Berlin at the moment, if you know someone from
> > > Berlin who goes to T-DOSE I could pass it on. Else I can
> > > ship it per post to an address of your choice. If you want
> > > to have it shipped, please send me the adress off list.
> > I think Sven Guckes maybe an option... cc'ing him.
> There is no need for a "direct connection" Berlin - Eindhoven.
> That the rollbanner goes through "several hops" is fine.
> See (and use) is a reason to meet other Debian people.

there already has been some emails off list..

i am going from berlin to eindhoven - but i will be
attending the Ubuntu Conference in Katlenburg before.
i dont really want to carry the roll banner around, simply
because i already have my luggage and just two hands.

if you want the banner to be shown at the
ubuntu conference - okay, let's ship it there.
(i am pretty sure the local linux user group
 might help in accepting the package.)

if you want the banner to go directly to
Eindhoven okay, let's send it there then.

it simply needs an address.

ideas:
* nearest Post Office to the venue
    Rachelsmolen 1, 5612 Eindhoven, Netherlands
    http://osm.org/go/0Eusc4CBJ-?way=150553268
* T-DOSE Orga
* hackerspace (ENOSIG, Madspace)
* private address

so.. Katlenburg/UbuCon first?
or to Eindhoven/T-DOSE first?

:-)

Sven

--
UbuCon 2014-10-17/19 - http://ubucon.de/2014/
an der Burgbergschule in 37191 Katlenburg