Re: roll banner at T-DOSE 2014

From: Christian Körner <ck_at_ps-xaf.de>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 23:02:55 +0200

On 22/09/14 22:46, Geert Stappers wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For the Debian booth at http://www.t-dose.org/ saturday october 25th
> and sunday 26th I'm in search for a roll banner.
>
> So two things:
> * Your are welcome in Eindhoven, the Nettherlands
> for the Technical Dutch Open Source Event T-DOSE
> * Who knows more about roll banners?
>

> Last year we had one roll up banner at T-DOSE.
> That one came from Debconf13 and went also to CCC30 december 2013
> and was last seen by at FOSDEM 2014.

I have one her that we used at the LT 2014 in Berlin, though not sure if
it's the one you are looking for as I got it from XTaran.

If it is, let me know and I ship it over + some flyers I got from Joost
(in Dutch + English). ;)

Regarding the actual event I can't make it, as I'll be on holidays end
of October.

Cheers,
Christian